Emanuela is the founder and president of Pop AI (Popular Artificial intelligence), an association that investigates the impact that AI has on people’s daily lives and raises awareness among the public and companies on the benefits and potential risks of AI technologies. She is a co-author of the Italian national AI strategy as a Member of the High-Level Expert Group of the Italian Ministry of Economic Development.
- – Member of the Board of Directors of Adra (AI data and robotics Association), a 2.6-billion-euro partnership with the European
- – Commission to lead the world in researching, developing and deploying value driven trustworthy AI, Data and Robotics.
- – Board member and Secretary of the IGF Italy (Internet Governance Forum by United Nations)
- – Member of the Board of Directors of AIxIA, the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence
- – Member of the Advisory Board of CLAIRE, the Confederation of Laboratories for Artificial – Intelligence Research in Europe.
Emanuela is involved in several United Nation’s projects to promote a safe, secure and equal utilisation of internet and the use of AI technologies for global sustainability.
Emanuela has lived, studied and worked in several European countries and the United States. Before dedicating her career to AI, she worked in telecommunications and as an entrepreneur, scaled-up a regional Italian family business in the automotive sector into one of Europe’s leading distributors.
Emanuela holds a Master’s degree from Bocconi University in Milan, Italy and earned the CEMS Master in International Management from Université catholique de Louvain in Belgium.